Ridgway Christian School
Our first concern is to offer the public a positive alternative in the arena of public, private, parochial, or home schooling education. We have done much to prepare the classes and the campus in the initial stages of opening the school. We at RCS will never reach a level of success or achievement that we will accept as satisfactory.
Ridgway Christian School, a ministry of Pine Bluff First Assembly of God, is located at 3201 Ridgway Road. The school has come a long way from its humble beginnings in August of 1997 with 17 students and a staff of five. In fact, school began last fall with an enrollment of approximately 400 students. Next May (2013) the forth senior class will graduate.
Ridgway Christian School is accredited through ACTS (Association of Christian Teachers and Schools) and NCA (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools).
Some of the RCS activities and programs include the following:
- CURRICULUM - A Beka, Bob Jones, and Bible curriculum
- CERTIFIED TEACHERS - For K5 through 12th grades
- STAFF - Kind, caring professionals who love children
- STUDENT DRESS - Mandatory dress code with a monthly free dress day
- LUNCH - Hot lunches offered from the school cafeteria
- ENRICHMENT - P.E., art, music, orchestra/band, choir, and athletics
- COMPUTER LAB AND MEDIA CENTER - Available for all students
If you would like more information concerning registration or would simply like to know more about what we offer, you may email us or contact our Administrative Assistant, Janet Harris, at (870) 879-6264. You may also reach us by FAX at the same number.
We would love to hear from you.
As a convenience to you, we have included a list of downloadable forms below that are be needed to enroll and/or attend RCS.
Please note that a form occasionally may not be selectable or available for download at this time because of updates. If you need a form that you are not able to download here, please contact our school office by phone or email, and we will to assist you.